We help you plan for a retirement that’s financially secure and personally rewarding. While retirement plans need to be customized for your unique needs, it generally involves these issues.
- Do you want to retire? Some of our clients question the wisdom of ever stopping work. They worry about cognitive decline, deteriorating health, loss of self-worth and missing employment they enjoy.
- If you want to retire, how much money will you need to replace your income?
- When should you start to take Social Security benefits?
- How does your current debt impact your retirement planning? Should you pay off your mortgage?
- How can you calculate the probability you won’t run out of money in retirement?
- How can you plan for health care costs in retirement? One study found that a 65-year old retired couple today will spend an average of $315,000 on health care.
- How do you invest to plan for retirement and post-retirement?
- What is the most tax-efficient way to withdraw money from savings in retirement?
- How can you integrate your estate planning with your retirement planning?